Groups Travel Co-ordinator required to work for this well established business travel company. Paying up to £30K. Office based or Hybrid in London or homebased can be considered.
Groups Travel Co-ordinator, Responsibilities:
- Working under the Groups Manager on a range of group travel projects, ensuring client satisfaction and successful project delivery on time and on budget and achieve pre-agreed event profitability targets.
- Creating group and individual reservations and accurately input data
- Negotiate best fares with suppliers as well as flexible terms and conditions
- Ensure timely and accurate cost reconciliations, ensuring clients are invoiced in a timely manner
Groups Travel Co-ordinator, Skills Required:
- Previous experience in travel, specifically booking and ticketing group travel
- Experience as a Business Travel consultant who wants to step into groups would be considered
- GDS Experience
- Excellent fares and ticketing knowledge including published, Net, Group and consolidator fares.
- An outstanding written and verbal communicator
- Knowledge and experience of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Office based or Hybrid with the London office, or homebased can be considered
- Paying £25K - £30K depending on experience and location
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Working Mon - Fri rotas within 08.30 - 18.00
To apply for this Groups Travel Co-ordinator please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AM56614
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk