We're looking for experienced Business or Leisure Travel Consultants for some brand new Business Travel opportunities in Edinburgh.
Bringing excellent customer service skills, the ability to easily build rapport and the knowledge and experience to build wide-ranging and often complex itineraries using a GDS, you’ll be rewarded with a highly competitive package and a hugely interesting role with one of the UK's leading Business Travel agencies!
Working on a number of key accounts, you’ll need to be highly organised with a keen eye for detail and you’ll enjoy developing strong and lasting relationships with both clients and suppliers. On offer is a highly competitive starting salary of up to £28k (dependent upon experience) plus regular incentives, excellent industry benefits and genuine career progression opportunities within the business.
If you’re interested in finding out more about these fantastic Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Working on key busness travel accounts
- Booking all travel requirements including complex itineraries using a GDS
- Building rapport and lasting relationships with both clients and suppliers
- Delivering high levels of customer service and accuracy
- Working well as part of a busy team, offering assistance to colleagues as required
Skills required for the role:
- Previous leisure or business travel experience - essential
- Good working knowledge of a GDS - essential
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Good Worldwide geographical knowledge
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Works well both autonomously and as part of a team
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.