We're looking for experienced travel consultants for some exciting opportunities with a leading Travel Management Company!
If you're a GDS proficient travel consultant who thrives on delivering on high levels of customer service and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure your clients experience their perfect trip, we'd love to hear from you!
Previous business or leisure travel experience is needed for these roles, along with an in-depth understanding of a GDS, excellent worldwide geography with the ability to book complex, multi-sector itineraries.
On offer is a highly competitive salary plus incentives & excellent benefits, along with genuine opportunities for future progression. So, if you're looking for a fabulous career opportunity within the Business Travel sector, please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online!
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Managing multiple client accounts, booking all accommodation, air and sea travel plus any ancillary services
- Offering a high standard of customer service at all times
- Providing travel solutions and advice to clients, using a positive and can-do approach
- Offering travel/route expertise on worldwide destinations
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations experience within the Business or Leisure Travel sector - essential
- In-depth knowledge of a native GDS - essential
- Excellent worldwide geography and the ability to book complex, multi-sector itineraries
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Highly professional and pro-active approach
If you’re interested in learning more about these Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.