Monday - Friday role (occasional weekends will be required to suit business needs)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced General Manager to oversee multiple site of our ESS prestigious contracts within the Brecon area
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services.
This is a position where you will be responsible for providing great service to our clients, managing events and enjoy getting the best out of a team of 100, whilst drawing satisfaction from managing, training, and supporting your team to deliver profitable soft facilities within the Mess and ensuring all budget targets are achieved.
Other Responsibilities will include:
- Provide hospitality and catering services on site
- Overseeing the soft FM service delivery
- Communicate regularly with client (as agreed)
- Complete action plans following client satisfaction surveys
- Promote the unit and act as a Compass Advocate at all time
- Ensure all client hospitality is delivered to the correct standard and look to up sell to increase revenue where possible
- Analyse, monitor, and manage GP whilst ensuring cost and sales records are accurately inputted and maintained
- Ensure all customer requirements are communicated to all departments in advance to ensure effective planning
- Complete/adjust labour schedule in line with sales
- Analyse and effectively manage all in unit costs
- Ensure budgets are understood and achieved ensure all costs are managed effectively within budget
- Knowledge of working in a management role within the soft FM service industry
- Proven experience in hospitality and events
- Leadership skills and knowledge
- You will have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service and be financially and commercially astute.
- Good Communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Good computer skills
- Interpersonal, administrative, and organisational skills
- A 'Can do' attitude
- Eye for detail
- Excellent leadership skills
- Competitive Salary
- Great work life balance - 40 hours per week (5 days out of 7)
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Excellent opportunities for progression and to develop your skills
- Pension contribution