Travel Consultant – 5* Luxury Tailor-made Sales, Remote role. Our client is looking for enthusiastic and experienced Travel Consultants with proven success in selling luxury holidays to some of the following destinations, Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Middle East, Africa, Far East, South Pacific Islands, Australia, NZ, Latin America, USA etc.
This successful Tour Operator delivers their tailor-made holidays with Passion, Style and Integrity, where the average luxury holiday sells for £10,000 +. On offer are a rewarding remote role, excellent earning potential and personal development within the company.
Here are some of the reasons why our client is such a success. First, their luxury products are outstanding and second, it’s thanks to their exceptional travel team, who go that extra mile to craft the perfect holiday, its what client is known and is recognised for. You’ll love this remote Travel Consultant opportunity, especially if you’re a naturally service lead individual who loves being rewarded for sales achieved.
Luxury Travel Consultant Role:
Our client combines breadth and depth of experience with impeccable connections to create inspirational holidays to long-haul destinations
- Plan and create 5* tailor-made itineraries to luxury destinations
- Offer a 5* concierge service throughout the sales / booking process
- Ability to comprehend, capture, as well as interpret customer information, ensuring you take ownership of the full customer journey experience by following through with all commitments
- Use your destination & product knowledge in advising your clients on all their luxury holiday options, including creating bespoke travel itineraries, costs and availability for their choice of departure dates
- Maximise revenue by up-selling & cross selling adding on of ancillary products including car hire, travel insurance, airport parking and transfers
- Provide excellent customer service at all times in line with company guidelines and enhance the customer experience
Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel Consultant seeking a remote role, with experience of creating luxury tailor-made holidays from scratch
- Possess real passion for travel, be pro-active, self-motivated & enthusiastic and possess good all-round destination product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with good clear telephone manner is essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail are required along with the ability to work as part of a team
- Must be customer centric and capable of delivering sales and keen to earn commission
- Able to work a 5 day week, flexible to work 2 weekend days per month, with days off in lieu
- Love Fam trips, because there’s quite a few on offer
Our client offers a truly rewarding remote role along with a fantastic salary package.
- Basic salary £25,000 per annum
- Commission on offer OTE £45k - £60k+
- Not forgetting the opportunity to travel on Fam Trips to many of their luxury destinations
- Plus additional benefits you’d expect from an established company
Sounds Like You? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.