Marketing Manager – Luxury Travel (Hybrid) Our client is an award-winning luxury UK tour operator with an expanding global portfolio in the travel sector. Established for several decades and independently owned, they offer luxury tailor-made holidays to worldwide destinations including Indian Ocean, Middle East, Caribbean, Europe and much more.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of multiple marketing channels including both online and offline. You will manage the team consisting of a Senior Marketing Executive (currently recruiting for an additional Senior Marketing Executive), Marketing Assistant, Design Manager and Digital Performance Manager. You will also work closely with the Commercial Director to formulate and implement a marketing plan which is aligned to the broader commercial objectives of the business. As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will be expected to contribute to key decisions made impacting the day-to-day running of the business.
You should be focused on delivering optimum ROI, cultivating innovative new strategies and leading a motivated marketing team.
Marketing Manager Role
- Partnerships: Manage the relationships and co-operative marketing campaigns with a range of suppliers including Tourist Boards, hotels and airlines
- Reporting & Budgeting: Manage the marketing budget across all channels. Ensure balance between strategic planning and tactical reactivity with ability to adapt to short-notice reallocation of funds and capitalise on opportunities
- Team Collaboration: Manage the relationship between the Marketing and Product functions, ensuring that the Product Managers complete the relevant tasks as required
- SEO: Work with in-house teams to establish and deliver onsite content and SEO strategies & objectives
- PPC: Work closely alongside the Digital Performance Manager to deliver best in class PPC strategy to generate effective CPC, CTR and ultimately e-commerce transactions.
- Website Development: Work alongside Head of IT to ensure effective content, usability and navigation. You will work with the team to develop new templates with a focus on analytics and CRO (conversion rate optimisation)
- Email Activity: Lead the planning and execution of campaign and trigger emails to ensure effective open and click through rates for all email activity
- Affiliate Networks: Lead the business to investigate the opportunity of working with Affiliate Networks as a new marketing channel
- Social Media: Work closely with the team to devise social media schedule and prepare engaging posts which generate engagement. Clearly demonstrate ability to grow both following and engagement on all social media channels
- CRM & Loyalty: Develop loyalty incentives for existing customers to increase CLV (customer lifetime value)
Required Experience & Characteristics
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in travel
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Strong analytical, project management skills and insight are essential within the travel industry
- Extensive digital marketing experience including but not limited to setting & implementing strategies and managing sizeable marketing budgets across various channels
- Experience in setting multi-channel targets, measuring activity and presenting results
- Be able to demonstrate strong negotiations in media buying
- Experience of Bought Media, Google & Bing PPC and SEO including experience with hands on paid search management
- Experience of analytics tools, general numerical and analytical skills, advanced Google Doc & MS Excel skills
- Basic salary up to £60,000 per annum
- Exciting benefits
- Hybrid working
- Great industry perks
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying