Affiliate Marketing Specialist required for this well known OTA, to come on board and help run and manager their affiliate marketing programme. This is a great opportunity for someone who understand the process behind affiliate marketing and working across a multi brand platform and grow and nurture the network. This is a hybrid role based out of Kingston, and they will pay up to 35k DOE.
Affiliate Marketing Specialist, Key Responsibilities:
* Ensure monthly budget is utilised efficiently and aligned to business goals and objectives
* Management of the programme's productivity and ensure the ROI is positive every month
* Proactively check the programme for any issues or errors which may lead to a undesirable impact on performance
* Regularly communicate key changes in performance (positive or negative) to Product Manager/Paid Performance Manager
* Work closely with internal Marketing and Commercial teams onboarding new publishers and setting CPA targets
* Own the relationship with the chosen affiliate networks
* Ensure publishers follow the rules and guidelines on the affiliate programme
* Conduct self-driven analysis of the drivers behind performance and share with relevant stakeholders
* Keep well-informed of industry changes and developments
* Keep a log of all key changes /updates - as shared by the team
Affiliate Marketing Specialist, Key Skills Required:
* +1 year Affiliate Marketing Experience Skills and Knowledge:
* Must have experience working with a well known affiliate network
* Ability to manage and deliver several marketing activities at the same time
* Strong attention to detail
* Keep up to date with SEM industry trends
* Passionate about learning performance marketing with excellent analytical abilities.
* Excellent PC skills - use of Excel (Advanced), Word, PowerPoint
* Great team player with strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent internal stakeholder management
* Works well under pressure and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
* Enthusiastic and passionate about marketing
* Excellent creative writing and communication skills.
* Detailed and analytical approach to work
If this role is of interest and you have the skill set shown above, then please apply for this role.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk