We're looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a luxury travel organisation based in Cheshire, on a part-time basis. This holistic Business Development role will not only involve a focus on travel agents but also on potential partners from outside the travel industry, where there are mutually beneficial opportunities.
The successful candidate will have experience within a similar business development role, a proven B2B sales track record and strong commercial awareness of the leisure travel sector as well as excellent account management and relationship-building skills. Our client can offer either 3 or 4 days per week and this will predominantly be a home-based role. There's a competitive salary of up to £35k pro rata plus quarterly bonus & industry benefits.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Business Development Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Development Manager:
- Manage an efficient and effective strategy to secure new business & achievement of agreed revenue targets
- Identify sales opportunities by attending industry & Non industry exhibitions & networking events
- Research and develop new partnership opportunities, building contacts with-in our community and finding ways to build long term mutual beneficial relationships
- Account manage current and potential clients
- Develop & maintain in-depth understanding of industry and key trends
- Review & analyse sales figures for all accounts and put together plans of action for any underperforming or inactive accounts
- Ensure targets are being met and performance is to the standard expected.
- Conduct business review meetings with clients on a regular basis
- Sourcing creative methods to get product in front of key trade buyers & influencers
- Creating and build trade social media groups on various social channels inc Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Posting relevant trade news on social media
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a similar Business Development role and a proven B2B sales track record from within the travel sector - essential
- Account management and networking skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Commercially aware, confident and tenacious
- Ambitious and willing to learn new products and techniques
- Ability to identify sales opportunities and proactively generate leads
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Development Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.