Looking for a new opportunity as a Commis Chef? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Commis Chef to assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant environment.
To assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant environment:
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene
- Preparing the ingredients for a more senior chef
- Measuring dish ingredients and portion sizes accurately
- Dealing with deliveries and stock rotation
- Good people skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Passion about food and customer service
- Experience in a similar environment
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- High standards and quality driven
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- City & Guilds 706/1 or NVQ equivalent