Senior CRM Executive - Travel
This award winning leading destination specialist tour operator operate tailor-made holidays to a wonderful array of worldwide destinations. They now have an opportunity for an experienced Senior CRM Executive to join them with the remit of growing their CRM opportunities. In this exciting newly created role, you will be putting the customer at the forefront of all activities, creating and implementing strategies to deliver inspiring, personalised messages to drive engagement and maximise the database effectiveness and potential. Rewarded with a salary of up to £35k Monday to Friday and hybrid working at their beautiful modern Surrey office.
Senior CRM Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Ownership & implementation of the CRM strategy to grow database and increase booking conversion from new and existing customers.
- In collaboration with wider marketing team, deliver a seamless customer journey from first contact to retention, via all channels.
- Being the CRM ambassador for the business, knowledge sharing and providing customer insight.
- Ownership of all email programmes including newsletters & automated customer journey campaigns.
- Develop customer communications across email and direct mail, including segmentation, A/B testing and optimisation of templates, landing pages and targeting.
- Responsibility for ensuring content is engaging, relevant and consistent with brand guidelines.
- Maximise opportunities to grow database, increasing opportunities to capture customer information across touch-points.
- Implement competitions, destination & special guides etc to generate leads and drive database acquisition.
- Administer marketing GDPR compliancy, ensuring best practice management of customer database.
- Develop analysis and provide reports to gain understanding of customer behaviour & repeat booking trends to inform customer contact prioritisation and investment.
- Assist with the development and implementation of customer portal and mobile app contact strategy.
- Support with wider marketing activities across social media & digital campaigns, events & exhibitions, brochure & magazine production, web content and partnerships.
Senior CRM Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum, of 3 years CRM experience in a B2C environment and experience of working with an intricate customer journey; preferably within the travel / luxury industry.
- Exceptional ability to build a story and create inspiring content.
- Knowledge of Zoho or other CRM system essential.
- Strong analytical skills and technologically astute.
- Strong working knowledge of building email campaigns on an ESP platform, email automation, journeys and best practice.
- Ability to build strong, collaborative relationships with colleagues company wide, simplifying messages and creating actionable insights from data.
- Highly proactive and organised with ability to manage and prioritise workload according to deadlines.
- Excellent written English with strong creative flair and high level of accuracy.
Senior CRM Executive - Key Benefits:
- Salary according to experience but circa £28k to £35k.
- Hybrid working, with a minimum of 2 days in modern Surrey office.
- Monday to Friday 9 to 5.
- Day off for volunteering.
- Discounted travel perks.
- Company pension scheme.
- Health cash plan.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Long service awards.
- Social events.
- Ongoing opportunities for training and personal development.
To apply for the role of Senior CRM Executive please respond to this advert or email your cv to Lisa@candm.co.uk.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk