This is an opportunity to join an exciting, technology-led business with a high energy team who work
closely on delivering an excellent customer experience. You will have the chance to learn new skills,
be involved in significant projects and make an impact on many different areas of the company. The Online Travel Agency (OTA) Distribution and Revenue Manager role will be instrumental in our
growth plans. You will focus on building and managing strategic relationships with multiple booking platforms, bringing our properties to a larger audience, onboarding and optimizing our listings, and implementing revenue management strategies to maximise our occupancy and nightly rates.
* Platform Relationship Management - Owning the relationship with OTA platforms which
provide our critical routes to market.
* Ensuring Portfolio Listing Quality - Overseeing the OTA platform-related elements of the
property onboarding process for partners and ensuring the portfolio is optimised.
* Revenue Management - Performing market analysis, setting revenue targets, mapping and
implementing our rate strategies.
* Performance Optimisation - Using your knowledge of the market to ensure that our Partners' inventory is performing as well as it can and to review and introduce new listing capabilities.
* Reporting & Analysis - Provide regular insights and reporting to leadership and the broader
team on the potential for improvement.
* Continuous improvement - Proactively identify improvements beneficial to the company and be part of the delivery of any initiatives implemented.
* Customer data excellence - Understand our data deeply, be able to report on trends and related solutions and own the quality of data in our systems for your area.
* Personal development - Lead your own personal development and training to help you carry out your role more effectively, as well as delivering any team training within your areas of expertise as and when required.
* Values and Behaviours - Uphold, safeguard, and promote our values and behaviours at all times.
* Policies and procedures - Have good working knowledge of our policies and procedures and
ensure yourself and your teamwork within them at all times.
* 3+ years' experience in sales platforms' distribution and revenue management
* Comfortable with systems, technology and behaviors to successfully manage issue resolutions
* Someone who thrives under pressure and with constantly changing dynamics
* A people person who thrives on working with others and loves building personal connections that drive growth
* Someone who is organised and detail oriented
* Someone who has strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills who's energetic and focused
* Someone who has a strong desire to expand and acquire new skills
* Salary £35,000 - £40,000
* Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) tax-advantaged share option scheme
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Flexible and remote working options (including sabbaticals)
* 25 days holiday plus the flexibility to buy or sell 5 days
* An exciting and fast-paced environment with lots of development and growth opportunities Friendly team and regular socials together
* Support from a mentor on how to grow your future career
* Informal ongoing development and training on key business skills, such as project management
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Discounts for you and your family and friends on our properties
* Rewards for introducing new customers and team members
* If you would like to apply for the above vacancy, please click 'APPLY' or email/call Helen 02038879444 firstname.lastname@example.org