We’re looking for a Ticketing and Refunds Consultant for a global Travel Management Company based in Manchester.
This is a hybrid role in which the successful candidate will be responsible for ticketing and refunds process across our client’s UK, North American and European operations. This role encompasses queue monitoring, manual ticketing and refund request processing, including issuing credit notes to customers and Weekly BSP reconciliations.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential for the position and in return, our client can offer a salary of up to £26k, 32 days holidays, annual payrise, pension, medical insurance, plus much more!
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Ticketing and Refunds Consultant:
- Monitoring ticketing queues across various countries in Europe and North America
- Manually completing reissues and Group tickets
- Collaborating with operations staff to resolve ticketing or refunds problems
- Applying to airlines for refunds via Amadeus and BSP link
- Completing the weekly BSP/ARC reconciliations process
- Completing daily reconciliation reports Issuing credit notes
- Resolving ADMs
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a similar ticketing and refunds role
- BSP experience
- A can do attitude
- Organised in your approach to tasks and able to prioritise effectively
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this Ticketing and Refunds Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.