India Travel Specialist
Wonderful opportunity to join this ultra successful, award-winning, luxury tour operator as an India Travel Specialist in their tailor-made team. You will be using your specialist knowledge to create truly bespoke, extraordinary experiences to India & beyond. You will be an experienced Travel Consultant, with the expertise to create detailed tailor-made itineraries and ideally have travelled to India, Asia and/or Africa. This is a fully home based role, offering a basic salary of £26k with lucrative monthly commission and the opportunity to travel on the most fabulous fam trips!
India Travel Specialist - Role & Responsibilities:
- Respond in an efficient and timely manner to calls and emails and video calls from direct customers and agents and internal colleagues.
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain rates & source product for bespoke tailor-made enquiries.
- Be pro-active in using your specialist long haul knowledge to support conversion of enquiries into sales.
- Manage the end to end sales & customer service journey, ensuring customers are notified of any operational changes affecting their holiday.
- Handle any issues arising in an efficient customer focused way, ensuring a satisfactory outcome.
- Provide an exceptional service to all customers via all channels.
- Produce personalised documentation for every customer.
- Support product team with input and feedback on product knowledge, pricing information and competitor analysis.
India Travel Specialist - Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven expertise in a travel tailor-made sales role, with a background in tour operations.
- Strong knowledge of India preferred through own travelling and / or of putting together bespoke itineraries. Knowledge of Asia / Africa would also be beneficial
- Experience of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Exceptional customer service skills, with a genuine desire to exceed customers expectations.
- Good knowledge of supplier contracts and costing itineraries.
- Working knowledge of a travel GDS - Amadeus or Galileo preferred but not essential.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise effectively.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Flexible approach, with a pro-active creative approach to problem solving
India Travel Specialist - Additional Information:
- Basic salary of £26k plus uncapped commission.
- Fully home based - all equipment provided.
- 37 hour working week, currently 9 to 5 Monday to Friday and Saturdays 10 to 2 on a rota.
- Regular Fam trips
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Discounted holidays and ad hoc prizes!
- Fantastic opportunity to join this ultra successful, prestigious travel company.
Please apply for the position of India Travel Specialist online or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk