Product Executive required for award-winning tour operator. Exciting opportunity for a tailormade Travel Consultant to make their first move into a role away from sales and into product management. up to 30K. Monday - Friday. Hybrid role with 2 days in the office per week. London.
Product Executive Responsibilities:
- Assist the Product Manager in refining the product
- Source and implement new product
- Planning and costing new product
- Negotiation with suppliers to secure the most competitive rates and contributions towards marketing
- Write copy and content for the website, inhouse systems and all marketing collateral
- Maintain correct information on hotels, activities, destinations, health and safety, etc
- Work collaboratively with Operations, Marketing and Sales
- Investigate any customer issues with product
- Stay up to date with destinations
- Arrange familiarisation trips
- Brochure Production. Paginations, write copy, image selection. Pricing
- Grow supplier relationships. Trade Fairs, Evening events, roadshows, training sessions
- Competitor Analysis
Product Executive Skills and Experience:
- Product or Sales experience from a Tailormade Tour Operator
- High Attention to Detail.
- Passion for travel
- Good Commercial awareness
Product Executive Additional Information:
- Industry-leading company with a brilliant reputation
- Lots of staff social events. Close friendly team
- Mon-Fri, with 2 days in the office, 3 from home.
If you are interested in this Product Executive role please apply here, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk