Tailor-Made Reservations Consultant
This award winning inbound Tour Operator are looking for a Tailor-Made Reservations Consultant to join their growing team. You will be responsible for putting quotes together for VIP and FIT clients using the Tourplan system. Competitive salary and hybrid working possible.
Tailor-Made Reservations Consultant Role and Responsibilities:
- Quoting, booking and amending Tailor-Made itineraries.
- Negotiating special rates for agents.
- Liaising with clients and suppliers.
- Ensuring everything has been booked correctly.
- Preparing and sending all documentation.
Tailor-Made Reservations Consultant Skills and Experience Required:
- Proficient in using all Microsoft packages.
- Experience of using Tourplan preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
Tailor-Made Reservations Consultant Additional Information:
- Salary £21,000 - £24,000 depending on experience.
- Hybrid working possible after six months.
- Attending hotel familiarisation trips when required.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk