Customer Service Executive
This leading destination specialist Tour Operator are the experts in providing inspirational tailor-made holidays to a range of exciting worldwide destinations. They have a new vacancy for a Customer Service Executive to join them in this varied administrative and customer service role to provide exceptional service after the initial quote and throughout the booking journey.
Customer Service Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with suppliers to confirm travel arrangements and be pro-active in sourcing alternatives if necessary, keeping customers informed throughout.
- Support customers in responding to booking enquiries / amendments and in booking additional extras.
- Provide an outstanding, personalised service is provided to all customers.
- Carry out pre-travel calls to customers prior to departure, to offer additional services to enhance the holiday.
- Assist customers with any after sales itinerary or tour related questions.
Customer Service Executive - Skills & Experience:
- Experience in the travel industry, with a background in sales, operations, or customer service working for a tour operator or travel agency.
- A love of travel with a good range of destination knowledge.
- Flexible approach with an ability to manage and prioritise workload.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional customer service focus and skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Practical experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Customer Service Executive - Key Benefits:
- Salary £25k to £26k dependent on experience.
- Hybrid role with 2 days per week in beautiful open plan office.
- Monday to Friday 9 to 5
- 23 days leave increasing with length of service plus bank holidays.
- Range of staff benefits including discounted travel, familiarisation trips, health cash plan, wide range of well being initiatives & social events.
Please apply for the position of Customer Service Executive online or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk