This award winning inbound Tour Operator are looking for someone to join their growing team. You will be responsible for maintaining and loading rates into the Tourplan system as well as negotiating FIT and Group contract rates. They are offering a competitive salary and hybrid working.
Contracts Co-ordinator Role and responsibilities
- Maintaining and loading rates into Tourplan.
- Research and identify potential new product sources.
- Negotiate FIT and Group contract rates.
- Ongoing market competitor analysis.
- Assisting in maintaining social media channels.
Contracts Co-ordinator Skills and Experience Required
- Fluent French speaker.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Results and target orientated.
- Experience using Tourplan.
Contracts Co-ordinator Additional Information
- Salary £22,000 - £24,000.
- Hybrid working possible after six months.
- Overseas travel will be required at times.
Please apply online or email email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk