We have a brand new opportunity for a travel industry customer service professional to join an award winning travel organisation as a Travel Customer Support Manager, in a challenging, varied and rewarding role.
This is a fully homebased role where your core objective is to manage a team of Customer Support Executives, maximising their performance and productivity, whilst also assisting in overseeing the whole Customer Support department. You will develop and maintain an effective and efficient operation, ensuring the Customer Support team consistently deliver a market leading, personalised service to all client’s customers.
In return, our client can offer a competitive starting salary, great working hours between 9am – 7pm Mon-Fri and Sat/Sun 9am – 5.30pm (one in four weekends), all equipment provided for you, fabulous travel industry benefits and much more!
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Travel Customer Support Manager:
- Maximising productivity and performance of all team members, to ensure all targets are met
- Maintain high standards of service within the business
- Offering your team regular effective performance coaching, 1-2-1’s and development Identifying and addressing training needs
- Monitor resource to ensure coverage meets the needs of the department Identifying process/system improvement opportunities
- All areas of HR management
- Compliance monitoring
- Support the team with handling customer complaints, as well as handling high-level complaints
- Managing key stakeholders across the business
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the Sales department, and across the business
Skills required for the role:
- Excellent Travel industry knowledge and team management experience - essential
- An inspirational and service focused leader
- Strong attention to detail
- Pragmatic and strong problem-solving skills
- Organised, self-motivated and pro-active
- Able to navigate and lead teams through change
- Confident, enthusiastic people person, with excellent communication skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Customer Support Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.