We have a new and fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning, luxury Tour Operator as a Destination Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Destination Management, the successful candidate will be responsible for a designated geographical area through the product lifecycle planning, marketing and identifying opportunities ensuring that they meet customer needs and maximise sales and revenue in line with Company targets.
Ideally, our client is looking for those with extensive product knowledge of Europe, along with contracting and product management experience gained within the travel sector.
In return, they can offer a competitive salary up to £40k, plus excellent industry benefits. This role will ideally be hybrid (Greater Manchester) but our client will also consider fully remote for a strong candidate.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Destination Manager:
- Full responsibility for shaping and delivering the Product strategy and contracting for your designated destinations.
- Manage the bed brief process, ensuring that the contracted product is brought to brief or through agreed changes during the product planning and forecasting process.
- Responsible for Product selection and performance management of 3rd party providers in line with company strategy.
- Lead a small team of Executives and ensure continuous review of hotel inventory and request additional stock and challenge stop sales as required.
- Support the Inventory Management process to ensure accurate loading of contracts and offers, with a focus on a strong speed to market for all new and existing products.
- Continually monitor competitor activity at both a brand and geographical level.
- Work closely with the marketing, and revenue teams, identifying products to be featured both on and offline.
- Responsible for reporting the key data including the analysis and actions of key supplier you have commercial responsibilities for.
- Create, maintain, and develop relationships with all suppliers in the best interests of the customer and the business.
- Represent the company at internal and external events where required ensuring a professional manner is maintained.
- Required on occasion to travel in the UK and/or abroad for business meetings.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous contracting/product/commercial experience gained within the travel sector
- Ideally, strong Europe product knowledge
- Proficiency in data interpretation and analysis
- Leadership capabilities extend to guiding a small team and navigating high-pressure situations is required, including solo travel abroad.
- An excellent communicator, capable of effectively engaging with individuals at all levels
- A track record of successfully achieving key targets
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude and committed approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this Destination Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.