Aircraft Charter Broker
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Aircraft Charter Broker to join this dynamic forward-thinking company. Offering remote working, and a highly competitive commission structure. You will manage charter requests from initial quotation to overseeing the seamless operation of flights.
Aircraft Charter Broker Role and Responsibilities
- Provide initial quote and convert to a booking.
- Source and book aircraft while maximising profit margins.
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Grow and develop client portfolio.
- Ensure clients expectations are exceeded.
Aircraft Charter Broker Skills and Experience required
- MUST have proven experience in a similar role.
- A strong communicator and excellent negotiator.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Proactive and forward thinking.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Aircraft Charter Broker Key Benefits
- Salary £26,000 - £36,000 depending on experience.
- Uncapped commission from day one.
- Remote working.
- 31 days annual leave.
- Generous signing bonus
Please apply online or email Lisah@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk