Travel Product Manager - This award winning, growing Tour Operator are looking for an experienced Travel Product Manger to join their expanding team. As a Travel Product Manager you will be responsible for building relationships with suppliers, hoteliers and destination management companies , whilst negotiating the best rates for the business and delivering growth through new product development. This role can be hybrid in the Northwest of England or homebased and offers a salary upto 40k plus other company benefits
Travel Product Manager Role and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for shaping and delivering the Product strategy and contracting for designated destinations, ensuring that products fit with the strategy and are commercially viable for the company
- Responsible for Product selection and performance management of 3rd party providers in line with company strategy.
- Lead a small team of Executives and ensure continuous review of hotel inventory and request additional stock and challenge stop sales as required, maintaining availability across all selling systems.
- Support the Inventory Management process to ensure accurate loading of contracts and offers, with a focus on a strong speed to market for all new and existing products.
- Continually monitor competitor activity at both a brand and geographical level and recommend necessary actions to any relevant department.
- Work closely with the marketing, and revenue teams, identifying products to be featured both on and offline.
- Take ownership of the content and process for geographical areas, ensuring that all content is 100% accurate, giving the best representation possible to the target customers.
- Create, maintain, and develop relationships with all suppliers in the best interests of the customer and company.
Travel Product Manager Skills and Experience Required
- Previous experience working as a Product Manager , Purchasing Manager , Contracting Manager within the travel sector
- Strong communication skills to communicate both externally with suppliers and also internally with other departments.
- Excellent negotiation skills and commercially aware
- Product knowledge of Europe is an advantage but not essential
Travel Product Manager Additional Information
- Upto 40k
- Remote working or hybrid
If you would like to apply for the role of Travel Product Manager , please send a copy of your cv to email@example.com or call Rachel on 01612384491
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk