Calling Travel Experts who are seeking to join an award-winning, crisis-resilient travel and leisure company working on specialists products. This is hybrid working, so gives you that work life balance that everyone wants!
Ten is looking for a passionate, motivated and resourceful German-speaking individual to join our Travel team. As a Luxury Leisure Travel Consultant, you will be fulfilling leisure travel requests on behalf of our high-net-worth members, including complex flight-inclusive itineraries covering several destinations world-wide. We are hiring best-in-class talent who are passionate about travel (and all things luxury) and want to work in a globally diverse organization with a strong team culture.
You will be skilled in developing rapport with high-net-worth individuals and their teams and will have a sound understanding of the principles that influence their buying decisions. You will be passionate about providing a seamless, elite standard service to these highly valuable clients.
Your exceptional customer service skills, attention to detail, commercial judgment, skillful use of travel research and booking technology, and passion for travel will deliver superb member satisfaction, high levels of supplier revenue, and repeat usage of Ten for travel and other jobs throughout the business.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Advise our customers - Premium Cardholders - on the phone and by email in English and German
- Process customer requests from the preparation of the offer to the billing of individual trips as well as in the areas of restaurant/club reservations, gift organization, tickets (sports, culture), spa/fitness, yacht, flowers, transport, sightseeing etc.
- Make reservations with airlines, hotels, and destination agencies
- Prepare tailor-made offers and travel documents, create itineraries, obtain visas and administrative processing
- Mediate with passion
- Active sales of promotions and exclusive events
- You have excellent language skills in professional German and English, in written and spoken (C2 according to The Common European Framework).
- Ability to speak an additional language such as French or Italian of advantage
- have completed tertiary qualification or equivalent training, ideally in the field of tourism
- have several years of professional experience in the travel industry, a tour operator or in a travel agency
- have GDS knowledge (preferably Amadeus) and excellent destination knowledge
- have a strong passion for everything related to travel and the luxury lifestyle, including gastronomy, events and culture
- are service-oriented, flexible and able to work under pressure
- have a positive attitude and identify with Ten Group values
- have strong communication skills
- value exceptional service and live by this motto
- are available on a full-time basis (40hrs per week)
- Flexibility : ability to work a 5-day work week between the hours of 08:00-20:00 GMT shift either Sunday to Thursday /or Tuesday to Saturday.
Guidelines for Hybrid/Home Office option:
- Located in the United Kingdom
- Please note that if you live within a commutable distance of the office you will be asked to enter into a hybrid working arrangement - at least 2x a week in the office
- A secure home office at your confirmed address, free from background noise or other distractions
- Internet service must meet minimum requirements and minimum speed check must be completed
Rewards designed around you:
- A competitive salary depending on experience, plus performance-based bonus.
- Flexible work arrangements including Hybrid work possibilities ; with up to 60% Home Office.
- Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
- Paid Sabbaticals. One (1) month paid Sabbatical after every 5 years of Service, without tapping into annual leave
- Extra Rewards. Lucrative Ten Loyalty Rewards program.
- Remote Working Holidays - possibilities to Travel and Work!
- Employee Discounts. Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts as our clients’ members would!
- Be part of our global, dynamic, and inclusive Team, with diversity at its core.
- Genuine career opportunities within a dynamic and international company.
Who We Are
Ten Life Group is a global luxury concierge service and our travel department is offering a unique opportunity to join a vibrant team. Our clients and colleagues are the cornerstones of what we do, and we serve High-Networth (HNW) and UHNW clients with their requests for leisure travel. At Ten our goal is simple, to become the most trusted service business in the world.
We deliver our service through a combination of Ten’s proprietary, unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of our highly trained lifestyle managers. Ten is growing quickly and has ambitious plans to keep innovating, inspiring and continuing to improve the lives of millions of members. As a Certified B Corp, Ten Lifestyle Group joins a global community of businesses united by a shared goal of making a positive impact on society and the environment.
Commitment to Diversity
We encourage diverse philosophies, cultures, and experiences. We appreciate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for our employees. This idea unites the teams at TEN. All aspects of our relationship, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or terminate, will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
“Ten works with a small preferred supplier list of recruitment agencies only. Please note we are not accepting any further recruitment agencies at this time. Ten Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.”