Do you have experience within the Travel Industry and working on GDS systems? Are you based in Southeast London / Kent and looking for a local opportunity?
We are working with a well-known Kent based Tour Operator, who are looking for an Aviation & Ticketing Executive to join their Aviation team on a permanent basis.
If you have experience on a GDS and keen to learn more about the world of Aviation / Ticketing, this could be the role for you!!
- Issuing and Exchanging Tickets
- Booking Flights in Amadeus
- Booking Low-Cost Carriers
- Investigating ADMs and contesting any incorrect ones
- Flight Loading for both Beach and Tour Holidays
- Upgrading Clients Flights with Business Class Upgrades and Flight Extras
- Schedule Changes and Flight Cancellations Flight Refunds
- Supporting the Customer Experience Team with enquiries
- Travel Industry experience
- GDS experience required (Amadeus - desirable)
- Organised & Motivated
- Strong attention to details
- Competent at working to tight deadlines.
- Team player and also able to work on your own initiative.
- Commutable distance from Sevenoaks, Kent
- Salary - competitive / dependant on experience
- Working hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm with 1-hour Lunch interval.
- 3 days in the office / 2 from home
- Company benefits include:
- Workplace Pension.
- 20 days Annual leave + Public Holidays.
- Working from home opportunities.
- Opportunities for progression.
- Team Building events.
- Discounted Holidays.
- Gym Membership.
Please APPLY below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org