To work alongside the Director of Sales & Marketing of the UK Sales office of Forte Village Resort and the other hotels within the group, Palazzo Fiuggi and Palazzo Doglio, all in Italy.
This role is a London based full time position, working from home, when not travelling for work.
- Have a close working relationship with the S&M team at each hotel and build an excellent relationship with all colleagues at all levels.
- Being in charge of several processes and activities relating to Sales and Marketing
- Visiting Travel agents and Operators within the various segments of the Travel industry and to build and manage relationships.
- Attend networking events organized by the trade industry and to organize own events with other partners of other luxury brands.
- Organize and accompany fam trips to the hotels when required.
- Arrange and deliver presentations of the hotels in a detailed manner to entice interest in the properties from the trade partners.
- Maintain the office database in order and up to date at all times.
- Compile and present reports periodically on market conditions and make suggestions.
- To identify new accounts within the travel industry and to create relationships aiming to drive new business to the hotels.
- Contribute to the company sales strategy and implement the activity plan.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Confident, enthusiastic with a positive attitude and communication skills.
- Experience with use Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good command of social media and their application to the business.
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives.
- Ambition to excel and gain further responsibilities within the company.
- Desire to maintain a high level dress code at all times to reflect the quality of the brand.
Send your CV and brief cover letter by clicking "Apply"