Africa Specialist Travel Consultant - Remote Based - Part Time
An award-winning, Africa Specialist Experience-focussed Tour Operator are looking for a passionate individual to join their team.
You must have a big passion for travel in Africa and a desire to explore it more and share the destination with eager customers.
Africa Specialist Travel Consultant - Key Responsibilities:
- Designing, costing and selling tailor-made and group itineraries to the Latin America.
- Provide an unparalleled level of customer service and enthusiasm to customers
- Strive to surpass monthly sales targets.
Africa Specialist Travel Consultant - Skills & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Africa.
- Must also have travelled to a number of countries with the Africa
- Previously worked towards sales targets, preferred but not essential
- Must be confident, articulate, enthusiastic and persuasive.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Africa Specialist Travel Consultant - Additional Information:
- Basic salary of £15000 plus commission
- Part Time role
- Familiarisation trips to Africa
- Home-based role
If you would like to apply for this position of Africa Specialist Travel Consultant please send your CV with a covering letter including the destinations, durations and dates of your travels within Latin America to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk