Luxury Ski Sales Consultant
This travel company are a highly successful ski operator who specialise in 5-star ski experiences in an array of exciting destinations around the world. They are now looking for an experienced travel sales consultant to join their small friendly team as a Luxury Ski Sales Consultant. Salary of £26K to £30k depending upon experience plus bonus and regular fam trips.
Luxury Ski Sales Consultant - Role & Responsibilities:
- Consult with customers about their ski travel plans and requirements.
- Provide ski product expertise.
- Price and book all components of the trip, liaising with overseas suppliers to confirm the arrangements.
- Support with the development of new ski destinations and product.
- General administrative and customer service duties.
Luxury Ski Sales Consultant - Experience & Skills required:
- Minimum of 3 years travel sales experience with an ability to achieve sales targets.
- Passion for skiing / snowboarding.
- Exceptional customer service skills with an ability to build rapport with customers over the phone.
- Self motivated with an ability to manage and prioritise workload.
- Positive will do attitude.
Luxury Ski Sales Consultant - Additional Information:
- Salary range £26k to £30k dependent on experience plus annual bonus.
- Mon - Fri, 9-5.30 with occasional weekend shifts during the winter
- Office based.
- Free Ski trip minimum once a year.
- Birthday day off and a paid day to volunteer for a charity of your choice.
- Regular overseas trips.
- Fantastic friendly workplace with regular social activities and events.
Please apply for the position of Luxury Ski Sales Consultant online or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk