Cruising is back! If you are passionate about cruising and have a strong sales background, then this could be a perfect role for you. This is an exciting opportunity which can be a homeworking position or office based. You will be working with a busy, vibrant team, based in Manchester, and given fantastic earning potentials of up to £32k OTE
- Receive inbound calls, booking clients chosen cruise.
- Book alternatives if cruise has been filled, book add-ons, upgrades and offer ancillary products.
- Tailor-make cruise itineraries.
- Achieve specified sales conversion targets.
- Advise, facilitate, and assist the clients to sell these cruises.
- Use appropriate tools and systems to maximise sales opportunities.
- Identify and act on customer's buying signals.
- Remain aware of current discounts offered and to apply these correctly to bookings, always aiming to offer the best price in line with our competitors.
- Cruise experience
- Travel Industry experience is essential (preferably within Cruise, retail or tour ops)
- A passion for sales, and a track record of smashing sales targets
- A genuine passion for travel and cruising
- A hunger for sales, passion for product and great customer services skills
- £32K OTE with uncapped earning potential.
- This company also offer personal progression, a lovely working environment and fair weekend working structure.
If this sounds like your next role, please click 'Apply' or email email@example.com or contact 0161 923 6120 for more information.