Do you want to work for a well-established family run travel company in Stockport? Do you have previous experience as a Reservations Consultant or Travel Consultant working for a Tour Operator/Travel Company? Are you keen to focus on bespoke travel, tailor-making to meet the needs of your discerning clients? We are looking for an experienced Travel Consultant to sell luxury itineraries to Worldwide destinations.
- Creating a wide variety of luxury itineraries to Worldwide destinations by tailor-making
- Liaising with clients over the phone, offering exceptional customer service and attention to detail
- Itineraries could include; luxury hotel stays, beach holidays, twin centres and excursions
- Converting enquiries to bookings, and following up to ensure the itinerary runs smoothly
- Building rapport, and building your client base with repeat business and referrals
- Office hours 09:00-5:30pm Mon-Fri - NO WEEKEND WORK
- This client will offer part time hours (4 days if needed)
The successful candidate will already have travel industry experience, preferably from a tour operator. You will be passionate about travel, having travelled yourself and will have experience of tailor-making. Securing sales through building rapport and offering exceptional service is key.
This truly is an excellent opportunity, to progress your career, working for one of the leading players in this sector of travel. In return for your hard work, an excellent basic salary is offered, along with various benefits and familiarisation trip opportunities.
If you are keen to be considered, please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. For any questions, please contact Gemma on 0161 9236120 firstname.lastname@example.org