A leading provider of corporate accommodation, meetings and events is seeking a customer focused Hotel Reservations Consultants to join it's established, successful and friendly team, based just outside of Sheffield city centre. If you have previous experience within hotel reservations, or Conference and Events and are keen to progress your career within a corporate travel and conference solutions environment this is a fantastic opportunity. Excellent basic salary, Monday to Friday hours and the chance to work for an established, successful company make this an excellent move for the right person!
- Working in an office environment, primarily over the phone and email
- Liaise with leading companies, to arrange their hotel booking requirements
- Liaise with hotels to arrange your clients' requirements
- Making bookings for the UK and for Worldwide as required
- Arrange meetings requirements and source venues for meetings
- Build rapport and offer excellent customer service
- Work on a shift basis between 0800-1930, Monday - Friday, no weekends!
We are ideally seeking a candidate with experience of hotel reservations, or those working in Conference or events, in business travel as a Hotel Consultant, or as a Travel Consultant. Consideration may be given to you if you have excellent customer service experience, within a Travel call centre environment.
The successful candidate will receive a generous starting salary (negotiable/dependent on experience). Excellent benefits, and industry discounts! This is an excellent career move for the successful person.
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV! For any questions, please contact Gemma on 0161 9236120 or email email@example.com