Are you looking for a long term career in Sales Management?
Do you have experience as a Retail Branch Manager, Assistant Manager or Sales Team Leader within the Travel Industry? An excellent opportunity has arisen to join specialist tour operator who specialise in holidays to USA, Caribbean, and Mexico. As a Sales Team Leader you will be working fully remote responsible for a team of 15 - 20 Travel Sales Consultants. If you are a sales focused, target driven travel professional who is a strong and inspiring leader with previous travel sales management experience please apply now!!
- Responsible for day to day involvement with the sales staff
- To drive sales and to proactively increase sales
- Call monitoring and email quote monitoring
- To assist with driving deals and distributing them to the sales team
- To assist with any daily troubleshooting
- To distribute enquiries
- Daily sales stats/incentives communicated to sales team and updated
- A minimum of two years' previous recent experience for either a retail travel agency or tour operator dealing directly with the public
- Previous proven experience leading a team.
- Previous experience of using Airline Reservations Systems (Galileo, Sabre, Amadeus, Worldspan) Galileo preferred.
- Able to work to targets in a pressurized sales environment.
- Previous experience creating high-quality tailor-made travel itineraries.
- Prior destination and product knowledge of the USA, Caribbean, and Mexico
- Strong problem-solving skills and multitasking abilities.
- Confident and friendly telephone manner.
- Able to work well within a thriving team environment.
- Previous experience using the Dolphin system.
- Previous experience of working from home.
THE PACKAGE & HOURS:
- A competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission
- Working shifts between: 9am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday and 2 out of 4 Saturday's with a day off in lieu for working a Saturday
- Fully remote
If you have previous travel sales experience and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please Click 'Apply Now' and submit your CV and travel profile or send your CV to Regis@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk