Are you an experienced Travel Consultant looking for a new challenge? Do you have Excellent customer service skills and love helping people make their dreams come true?
My client is a leading specialist tour operator in their field and you will be joining a successful and friendly team in the Birmingham area. They offer hybrid working in their Birmingham office and Mon-Fri office hours, so no weekends or evenings.
- Offering all customers, clients and fellow employees the highest level of customer service
- Taking inbound calls and e-mails
- Dealing with incoming enquires and issuing quotes
- Responsible for creating tailor made holidays
- Happy to liaise and assist with other departments of the company
- Becoming an integral part of the office team
- Approximately 2- 3 years' experience within the travel industry
- Exceptional customer service skills with ability to be patient and professional
- Proficient in travel booking systems, attention to detail and well organised.
- Able to communicate balancing listening, talking and speaking, able to record accurately.
- A passion for the travel industry
- Keen to be a success in your new role and a desire to be pro-active
Youi will receive an excellent base salary in the region of £23k plus bonus, excellent company benefits and company progression. You will be joining an established tour operator and working in a thriving part of Birmingham with the chance to work on Mon-Fri only on a hybrid basis.
If you are interested in this great opportunity please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link TO APPLY - For further information please call Suzanne at Travel Trade Recruitment on 0121 450 9776.