Leading Manchester based provider of travel solutions to the Film & Music Industry is expanding again due to increased demand. If you work in Corporate Travel, but want to work on not just another blue chip account or SME, then we have accounts to excite you! Join this well-established company specialising in travel for the Film & Media Industry, OR the Tours Team, specialising in travel for the Music Industry. This amazing opportunity comes with a super competitive starting salary of £26k pa - £35k pa dependent on experience, plus benefits!
The Job Role;
- Effectively service travel requests, ensuring all air, hotel, rail and/or other ancillary service reservations fully meet the client's expectations.
- Handle pre-booked travel changes and make new bookings as requested, including complex itineraries and processing reissues where required.
- Negotiate best rates from suppliers to maximise savings, reduce client expenditure and increase company profitability.
- Respond to any urgent client queries with accurate and streamlined information to ensure consistency with each client's dedicated agent.
- Update files and records in software tools promptly and with accuracy and provide comprehensive end-of-shift handovers to enable full continuity of service for all agents.
- Action Quality Control procedures and tasks are followed and all PNRs in Galileo are correct and fully completed.
- Process departmental administrative tasks and facilitate accounting queries when necessary.
- Report any errors, concerns, or client complaints to the departmental management team. Assist with investigating and resolving such matters, adhering to the highest standards of customer service.
- Be proactive in organising individual or shared Outlook inboxes and department Queues.
- Adhere to PCI and Anti-Bribery regulations in accordance with Company policy.
- Comprehensive travel management experience
- Proficient knowledge and extensive use of GDS's
- Proven record of working in a fast-paced environment
- Service oriented with effective communication, negotiation, and customer-service skills.
- Approachable and supportive with the ability to build an immediately positive and trusted rapport.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, and able to interchange autonomous independent work with being a team-player.
- Initiative and problem-solving capabilities with the ability to find solutions in a calm and considered way under pressure.
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills with an appreciation for timely responses/actions and meeting strict deadlines.
- Consistent attention to detail, high levels of accuracy and ability to work within changing priorities with continued enthusiasm.
- Able to demonstrate adherence to departmental, company and industry processes and procedures, and seeks to suggest improved practices.
Who you are?
You will already be working in the Travel Industry and have experience of using a GDS (Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo), but keen to do something different, exciting and rewarding. If the buzz of the film or music industry appeals, this is definitely for you! You share the same desire and passion to go above and beyond for each and every client. We revel in making the seemingly impossible possible, always rising to the challenge with ambition and a genuine, open attitude. You will have good attention to detail, communication skills and team work, along with flexibility; this is primarily 35 hours Monday - Friday, but travel can demand some out of hours requirements to manage work commitments and allow for other time zones.
- Competitive salary DOE (circa £28k - £32k pa)
- Healthcare cash-back scheme
- Wellness programme
- Employee discounts
Please follow the instructions to apply and attach your CV; this vacancy is being managed by Gemma Thelwell on 0161 9236120 email@example.com