Join our award-winning client as they add to their growing, homebased cruise sales team and benefit from becoming a part of one of the UK's leading Tour Operators!
Our client can offer:
- A basic salary of up to £26,000 plus commission
- Mon - Sat working week on a rota basis
- Working hours of 9am - 6pm - no late nights!
- All equipment provided for you
Previous cruise sales experience is essential for these roles and our client is looking for strong product knowledge across all cruise lines, including the ability to tailor-make cruise & stay packages. If you have B2B cruise sales experience, then even better!
If you’re interested in finding out more about these Homework Cruise Consultant opportunities, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Homework Cruise Consultant:
- Selling cruise holidays for all partner cruise lines
- Tailor making cruise holidays for travel agents, adding flights, hotel stays and land tours
- Building rapport with new & existing travel agents
- Delivering high levels of customer service
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations
- Maximising all sales opportunities
Skills required for the role:
- Previous cruise sales experience - essential
- Experience with tailor-making cruise packages
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Confident and pro-active telephone manner
If you’re interested in learning more about this Homework Cruise Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.