Business Development Manager £40-50k + uncapped commission. An excellent opportunity to join a expanding TMC where you will be responsible for selling their services to small and mid-sized corporate customers
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
- Identify leads across a range of sectors such as Media, Entertainment, Finance, Insurance Law and others.
- Build a pipeline of new business, consistently following up with prospective clients and attending meetings in person and online.
- Conduct demonstrations and presentations.
- Maintain Salesforce CRM and ensure client information is up to date.
- Complete RFP's and client proposals.
- Networking and identifying potential clients via conferences, seminars, socials or industry events.
Business Development Manager Skills Required
- A successful track record in developing new business in the corporate travel sector.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Confident networking and presenting to a wide range of audiences.
- Excellent commercial, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter and persistent sales professional.
Business Development Manager Additional Details
- A basic salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience
- Uncapped commission structure with realistic OTE of £25-30k on top but more to be earnt linked to success in the role.
- 25 days holiday, private medical, pension
If you are interested in the above role please apply online or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting DT58384
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk