Sales Manager £40-50k + uncapped commission, Business Travel, Remote. An excellent opportunity to join an expanding TMC where you will be responsible for selling their services to small and mid-sized corporate customers across the UK.
Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Identify leads across a range of sectors
- Build a pipeline of new business, consistently following up with prospective clients and attending meetings in person and online.
- Conduct demonstrations and presentations.
- Maintain CRM and ensure client information is up to date.
- Complete RFP's and client proposals.
- Networking and identifying potential clients via conferences, seminars, socials or industry events.
Sales Manager Skills Required
- A successful track record in developing new business in the corporate travel sector.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Confident networking and presenting to a wide range of audiences.
- Excellent commercial, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter and persistent sales professional.
Sales Manager Additional Details
- A basic salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience
- Uncapped commission structure
- Home based with some national travel required to visit clients
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk