Long Haul Travel Specialist
This small specialist travel company pride themselves on providing a truly bespoke, personalised service to their customers. They are expanding their team and are looking for a long haul travel specialist to join them to sell holidays to Asia, Africa & Central America. You will be using your tailor-made travel experience & personal knowledge of the destinations to design and plan detailed itineraries to perfectly match your customers' requirements. Salary of up to £28k for experienced candidates + lucrative commission.
Long Haul Travel Specialist - Role & Responsibilities:
- Deal with incoming enquiries by phone & email - to provide detailed quotations based on customers individual requirements.
- Provide detailed itineraries in writing.
- Liaise with overseas suppliers to obtain prices as required and to gain additional information.
- Follow up calls / emails to finalise sales and to ensure customers have all relevant information.
- Provide exceptional service throughout the booking journey and beyond.
- Maintain contact with customers and provide after sales support as required.
Long Haul Travel Specialist - Skills & Experience Required:
- Travel sales experience is preferred but full training will be given
- First hand knowledge of long haul destinations
- Strong sales technique.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient using Miscrosoft Word & Excel.
- Positive, pro-active approach.
Long Haul Travel Specialist - Additional Information:
- Salary according to experience but circa up to circa £28k plus uncapped commission
- Small friendly office on south coast.
- Office based but flexibility to work from home 2 days per week for experienced candidates.
Please apply for the position of Long Haul Travel Specialist online or email your cv to Lisa@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk