My client, one of the UK's largest independent travel companies is seeking a Tailor-Made Travel Consultant to join their growing team North America sales team as a homeworker.
You will be handling incoming sales enquires to North America from various travel trade clients, putting together holidays, tours and tailor-made itineraries by understanding the customer's travel needs, budget and interests to build their perfect holiday to the USA.
If you are looking for competitive basic salary, uncapped commission, and the flexibility to work from home, please apply now!
- Tailor-making itineraries to North America to suit the clients individual needs.
- Meeting and exceeding personal objectives, including sales, revenue and productivity targets
- Follow up sales enquiries promptly and liaise with customers and Travel partners
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Offer expertise, advice and knowledge to Travel Agent partners and customers about destinations, airlines and ground arrangements.
- Provide packages that are "tailor-made" to suit the individual needs of our clients.
- Take advantage of opportunities and up-sell whenever possible.
- Experience selling North American tailor-made itineraries
- Experience using a GDS, preferably Galileo
- Experience within a target driven sales environment
- Excellent geographical knowledge of the USA and previous travel experience essential
- The ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- To have a professional manner
- To have a passion for travel
A competitive basic salary of £27,000 - £30,000 depending on experience plus uncapped commission.
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5:45pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm (2 Saturday's per month with a day in leui)
No bank holidays or Sundays
If you have previous travel sales experience and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please Click 'Apply Now' and submit your CV and travel profile or send your CV to Regis@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk