Commercial Director, Business Travel, London/Hybrid, £70-90k + Bonus. An excellent opportunity to join this London based Travel Management Company (TMC) where you will be responsible for creating shaping their commercial strategy to drive revenue growth and profitability.
Commercial Director Responsibilities
- Leading a team made up of analytics (data), revenue management, commercial managers, pricing and international fares.
- Identify and implement new business opportunities, partnerships and collaborations to drive revenue
- Drive revenue and margin growth through both supplier agreements and customers
- Work closely with finance on budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Cross functional work with account management, operations and other stakeholders both internally and externally
Commercial Director Skills Required
- Must have a strong background in revenue management and optimisation (rather than pure sales / marketing)
- The ideal candidate will ideally come from a corporate travel / business travel background but similar industry experience such as airlines, global hotel chains or GDS will also considered.
- Experience leading and developing a team to achieve their own results
- Highly analytical and financially literate
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Commercial Director Additional Details
- A basic salary in the region of £70,000 - £90,000 per annum + bonus
- Private medical, life assurance, pension
- Hybrid working (3 days in London, 2 remote)
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk