Global Implementation Manager - An excellent opportunity for an experienced Implementation Manager to join a well-established and reputable Travel Management Company (TMC) based in London (with hybrid working preferred but may consider remote).
Global Implementation Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for managing all phases of a client implementation, ensuring it is managed in a timely manner, adoption targets are agreed and objectives are communicated to the business through effective consultation and planning the on-boarding process. You will be required to visit clients on a regular basis during the setup process and beyond their launch, working with the online team during the launch stage. You will work closely with the sales team to understand the pipeline of new clients, allocate consultants to new business, arrange new client implementation meetings, facilitating the loading of client supplier deals (hotel/air etc) and setting up client reward schemes. You will also be an ambassador to the company, responsible for promoting other products and services as well as international offices too.
Global Implementation Manager Skills Required
- Experience of new client implementations, preferable from a business travel / TMC environment but similar sectors such as GDS or airline may also be considered.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to gather information so a tailored solution can be offered to clients
- Experience of working with the administrative side of self-booking systems
- Able to build solid relationships with clients and suppliers
- Knowledge of GDS and Salesforce preferable but not essential
Global Implementation Manager Package
A basic salary up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience plus bonus and benefits
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk