Senior Creative required by a thriving tour operator. In this exciting role you will take the lead on the production of the companies advertising output including print, digital and direct mail. Salary around 32K dependent upon experience.
Benefits: Hybrid working, Pension, Private Health, Gym Membership, Free Parking, Fresh fruit, Travel Discounts, Free Lunches, Holiday buy and sell scheme, Work form anywhere in the world for 1 month per year and more…
Senior Creative Main Responsibilities:
- Creation of multiple brochures, newspaper ads, emails, and other content designs that are engaging, inspirational and memorable.
- Lead the production of marketing material for a multitude of varied campaigns and products.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing on development of brand messaging
- Production of imagery for digital, social and CRM campaigns
- Analysis of ad performance
- Working with Marketing partners internal and external in order to deliver campaigns
Senior Creative Experience required:
- Experience of working on a creative team, travel or similar industry would be beneficial
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Confidence to lead a small team and challenge and improve strategy
If you are interested in this Senior Creative position and you fit the above criteria plus you can live and work 2-3 days per week from the office near South East London please send your CV and a portfolio of your relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk