We have a fantastic opportunity for a travel industry professional to join a leading travel organisation, as a Commerical & Operations Manager.
The successful candidate can be based out of either our client's Birmingham or Hampshire office and will be responsible for the daily running and management of the branch network, planning and implementing sales strategies; improving systems and processes and ensuring that monthly branch sales/margin targets are met and that the group has the best commercial terms with Operators and suppliers.
Previous experience within a similar role in the travel sector is essential for the role and in return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary and excellent travel industry benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please call today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Commerical and Operations Manager:
- Drive sales to deliver and exceed branch network performance and productivity.
- Implement alternative and innovative ideas for achieving new business.
- Oversee the smooth, efficient running of the branch network.
- Oversee the recruitment, selection and retention of staff.
- Implement incentives to the sales team to motivate and drive sales.
- Conduct monthly 121’s. dealing effectively with any performance related issues.
- Ensure that an excellent level of service is delivered to all customers and stakeholders at all times.
- Liaise with the Marketing and Product Department for relevant POS in line with market and local trends.
- Conduct regular branch visits and ensure compliance in line with company policy and procedures.
- Resolve escalated customer complaints in an efficient and professional manner, whilst maintaining the retention of the customer.
- To promote equality, diversity and rights in all actions and activities throughout the Company.
- Monitor/Analyse what suppliers are being booked by the branches and negotiate commercial agreements and special deals with suppliers.
Skills required for the role:
- Proven experience in Retail Travel Management
- Excellent service delivery and customer service skills
- Solid understanding of reporting and operational procedures
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Able to negotiate commercial agreements
If you’re interested in learning more about this Commercial & Operations Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.