We have a new and fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Tour Operators as a Product Manager.
Our client is looking for a commercially focused travel industry professional, who's able to secure the best commercial terms to ensure they are best placed in the market through effective sourcing and administration of their destination, hotel and auxiliary requirements. To ensure maximum revenue protection, process efficiencies and excellence in customer service.
Previous experience within a similar role within the travel sector is essential for the position and in return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary DOE, plus excellent industry benefits.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Product Manager:
- Maintaining consistent relationships with suppliers and Tourist Boards.
- Monitor competitor activity and pricing.
- Monitor sales for preferred and key partners to drive deals.
- Negotiate and monitor commercial agreements with preferred partners.
- Negotiate exclusive offer deals and incentives and marketing deals with suppliers.
- Investigate the sourcing of alternative suppliers and direct contracts and new products.
- Manage the efficient running of all products within the department.
- Arrange and attend supplier meetings and liaise with HR/Training department to organise training requirements.
- Provide all holiday and hotel offers for marketing and liaise with Marketing/Aviation Departments.
- Attend industry events on behalf of the company.
- Commercial reporting for month end and YTD sales by product, and by customer type.
- Report on sales results from incentive activities, internally and externally.
- Attend internal management, marketing and product meetings.
- Monitor company websites and e-shots for accuracy and relevance.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous product/commercial experience gained within the travel sector
- A track record of successfully achieving key targets
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude and committed approach
- Thorough knowledge of product and industry awareness
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Product Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.