Booking Agent (Reservations / Hospitality / Events Background) - West London - 30k DOE
I am currently recruiting for a company that offers a Bespoke Accommodation service, sourcing hotels, serviced apartments and private housing.
This role would undertake working in a fast paced small team, reporting to the Directors, with the potential to grow within the company and initiate internal training to further career development.
- Taking briefs/instructions and research potential accommodation options, making initial contact with hotels and gathering information on property rates and amenities
- Confidently manage contact with multiple search locations or hotels
- Compiling accurate information to present to the client
- Processing bookings with the hotels and managing documentation
- Managing group accommodation (rooming lists) sourcing options for group accommodation and negotiating rates
- Management of data entry for searches to company master database
- Managing client expectations and liaising with hotels/properties when guests are in-house
The potential candidate must:
- Exhibit excellent communication skills with a confident telephone manner, excellent spoken and written English with particular care and attention to detail
- Be confident with the negotiation process and be able to process a booking from start to finish
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects with confidence and accuracy
- Be a flexible but confident person who can think outside the box and adapt quickly to deadlines while also offering support to team members when required
- Must have competent computer skills in Mac and PC, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Mac Mail and an advanced knowledge of Excel is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of like-minded individuals within a dynamic, vibrant working environment. We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and confident individual who is able to work on his or her own initiative and as part of a team.
Hours are Monday - Friday and will be worked on a weekly rota basis between 9.00am - 6.30pm
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk