Parlez-vous Francais? A leading Destination Management Company is seeking a Fluent French Speaker, to work on a varied post-booking and customer service role for their groups department. If you are keen to use your languages skills and have previous experience within the Travel Industry, either from an inbound tours company, a Tour Operator or a DMC. Salary is dependent on experience but competitively offered between £28k pa - £30k pa, plus wide-ranging benefits, career prospects and bonus. Working within a friendly team this is a hybrid role in Edinburgh.
- Providing account management and customer service for leisure travel groups, ensuring things run smoothly from booking through to travel
- Ensure that the group travel and tours run smoothly, with excellent service
- Working to deadlines, communicating with clients and suppliers to build fantastic, long-standing relationships
- Operating a large volume of groups in multiple markets, working to optimise margins through upselling
- Using the CRM to generate communications and proposals
- Liaising with and building relationships with guides
- Meeting clients and attending trade shows as appropriate and if required.
- Participation in the 24 hour on- call rota for UK leisure groups.
As well as being Fluent in written and spoken French, you will also be fluent in written and spoken English. Ideally you will have worked within a similar role i.e. for a Travel Company working on groups and ins post-booking, aftersales, customer service. If you have any experience within the Travel Industry and languages we are keen to receive your application for consideration.
Starting salary is up to £30k pa and there is an annual bonus, but this is a company with a great reputation for looking after it's staff; it's a 'Best Managed' company, and certified 'a great place to work', hybrid working is available, there is option to work remotely abroad (up to 60 days), Social committee, Green team, health & wellbeing support, flexible benefits for pension & healthcare, 21 days holiday, plus 10 bank holidays, plus your birthday off.
Please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV. This vacancy is being managed by Claire Muge. I can be contacted on 0141248522 or claire@Traveltraderecruitment.co.uk Not right for this role, or this role not right for you…but keen to further your career in the Travel Industry! We have a variety of different opportunities so do submit your CV to us! firstname.lastname@example.org