Hotel Contracts Executive
This exciting travel company organise events and travel for a range of clients in the sports and entertainment industry. Due to their continued success, they have a newly created position for a Hotel Contracts Executive to join their events team to manage the hotel requirements for a variety of UK and International sporting events. Salary of circa £30k, hybrid working or fully remote for experienced candidates.
Hotel Contracts Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Researching suitable hotel options for groups of all sizes
- Sourcing appropriate hotels and negotiating rates and allocations
- Submitting options to clients for approval
- Managing the ongoing administration, including payments to hotels, invoicing clients etc.
- Handling amendments and cancellations and ensuring rooming lists are sent at the appropriate time, and managing multiple arrival and departure dates
- Post event reconciliations
Hotel Contracts Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience working for a bed bank, tour operator, online travel agent or hotel in a purchasing, product, revenue management or similar role
- Supplier liaison / relationship management experience
- Experience of negotiating hotel contracts / hotel procurement would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of supplier agreements, rooming lists and allocations
- Highly organised with experience of managing and prioritising multiple work streams with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to build professional relationships both internally and externally with suppliers and clients
- Strong administrative skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft office
Hotel Contracts Executive - Key Benefits:
- Salary circa £30k
- Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30
- Hybrid working or full homeworking considered for candidates with extensive experience in a similar role
- Exciting opportunity to join this successful travel company working with a range of prestigious clients in this newly created role.
Please apply for the position of Hotel Contracts Executive online or email your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk