Exciting new Product Executive role with an award-winning Tour Operator. Circa 30K, dependent upon experience.
This could be an opportunity for an experienced Travel Consultant to move into a product-based role or for an experienced Product Executive to move to an ambitious travel company which will offer great scope for progression into Product Management.
Benefits include: Hybrid working 50% Home 50% Office. Mon-Fri. Educational Travel. Gym Membership. Private Healthcare.
Product Executive Responsibilities:
- Product Development: Generation of ideas and contribution to product development. Content-writing for trip notes, client documents and letters. Passenger feedback review.
- Supplier Relationships: Nurture partnerships with DMC's, Assistance in rate/contract negotiation and SLA's.
- Inventory Management: Load supplier contracts in system. Maintenance of Product Information on website
- Product Training: Train the sales team on all new product.
- Attendance of Trade Fairs and Consumer Shows
Product Executive Requirements:
- Travel Industry experience
- Passion for Adventure Travel and personal travel experience
- Excellent attention to detail and numerical skills
Product Executive Additional Information:
- Excellent scope for progression
- Sociable global company
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to become a Product Executive for this successful Travel Company please send your CV with details of your own personal travels to firstname.lastname@example.org or/and call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk