We are excited to be recruiting for a Business Development Executive in Surrey. As the Business Development Executive, your primary responsibility will be to drive business growth by expanding our client base and fostering strong relationships. You will play a key role in identifying new opportunities, strategising business development initiatives, and achieving sales targets. This position requires a proactive and innovative approach to attract new clients while ensuring excellent customer service and satisfaction.
- Generate leads and identify new business opportunities.
- Work with the management team to create and execute sales plans.
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of prospective clients through networking, web searches, cold calling, email campaigns, and attending industry events.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers, administrators, and stakeholders.
- Understand group leader's requirements and tailor their itineraries to individual needs.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients, ensuring repeat business and positive referrals.
- Work with the wider team to identify in demand subjects and create a product portfolio to target this market.
Market Research and Analysis:
- Conduct in-depth market research
- Analyse industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities to develop effective strategies, keeping an eye out for opportunities for specific subject areas.
Document and Proposal Development:
- Work with current team to identify development areas
- Collaborate with the marketing and operations teams to develop compelling proposals and presentations for prospective clients.
- Prepare and deliver persuasive sales pitches that showcase the company's unique value proposition.
Role - Additional Responsibilities
- Occasional Emergency phone cover over key periods. On a shift basis with rest of team.
- Occasional admin support in key departure months. Assisting with the creation on document and finding/booking visits
- Working with the wider business to integrate a new CRM and booking portal .Looking for additional functionalities and developments.
- Occasional travel on FAM trips.
- Very strong sales ability, willingness to create own pipeline and management.
- Target driven and driven by growth and overachieving.
- Lively personality ability to be noticed and remembered.
- Tech literate and quick to understand and pick up new systems and processes.
- Happy to work in a growing business
- Result focused and will find solutions to barriers.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise workload and be highly organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and accurate written and spoken English.
- Commercial & financial awareness and strong numeracy.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Destination knowledge in particular Europe.
- Salary £26,000 OTE £34,000
- In addition to a basic salary, you will benefit from company pension contribution consistent with the Government auto-enrolment scheme rising to 5% after 2 years' service.
- All team members benefit from our Health Assured App subscription for Mental Health & Well-being support 24/7 immediately on start of employment. On passing of your probationary period you will benefit from Health Shield, our cash payment plan which helps to support a number of medical and holistic treatments. We also run a company-wide Reward & Recognition policy which supports all employees with termly incentives and reward programmes. We also offer the opportunity to purchase extra annual leave subject to business need.
- An unlimited commission scheme targeted at new business development.
- Annual leave entitlement will be 25 days per annum, and un-paid leave can be requested (following a probationary qualifying period for 6 months.)
- This position is full time working Mon - Fri, but occasional duty phone cover at weekends would be required.
- If you would like to apply for the above vacancy, please click 'APPLY' or email / call Helen 02038879444 firstname.lastname@example.org