Luxury Travel Advisor for Private Clients / High and Ultra High Net worth! A unique ultra luxury hospitality business, who provide bespoke stays to beautiful residencies has seen success and growth and needs to add to their team. Taking enquires from international guest, their family and friends, who wish for a uniquely British experience, this is a 360-degree accommodation, concierge and event role. Being involved with marketing and trade show as well as growing the property portfolio this is a varied role, based remotely but with travel across the UK and Ireland (especially London & Scotland). Salary is negotiable but circa £40k pa, with additional benefits and a real chance to take a pivotal role with an established but growing business.
Below is an 'in a nutshell' overview of the position. IF you feel you have the attributes we seek and the role excites you, do send your CV and we will be able to contact you to go through full details.
- Answering enquiries and converting these to live bookings.
- Actively sourcing potential leads and converting them to live bookings.
- Creating & implementing new systems to improve the sales process.
- Organising trips and luxury rental stays whilst providing a full concierge service.
- Regular communication with clients during the planning process.
- Sourcing new properties and viewing them.
- Meeting up with suppliers where necessary.
- Creating & implementing new systems to streamline and improve the planning process.
- Learning about all the key areas of marketing to help promote the business.
- Liaising with the press, attending trade shows, going on sales trips and general networking.
- Creating marketing PDFs when necessary.
The successful person will have a background in hospitality, hotels, events or travel. As a unique role we can be quite open on the background if you can demonstrate that you have the necessary skills and experience to transfer. You need to be a confident, organised, self-motivated individual. You will be able to communicate with an UHNW clientele and not be daunted. You will be seeking a varied and busy role, and able to travel to London & Edinburgh regularly, but also to properties across the UK as required.
Starting salary is circa £40k pa dependent on experience and there are additional benefits, such as bonus & healthcare after probation, annual leave starts at 25 days, increases to 30 and there is flexibility for additional unpaid leaves days.
Please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV. This CV is Managed by Claire Muge who can also be contacted on 0141 2485222 firstname.lastname@example.org