An exciting new opportunity is now available for a fully experienced Luxury Leisure Consultant to join a successful travel management company in Central Chester. Do you enjoy helping high spend VIP clientele to design their next dream trip? Then this is the perfect role for you.
My client is looking for experienced Luxury Travel Consultants who would like use their existing skills as professional travel consultants to help high spending clientele design their next trip!
* Receive incoming calls and liaise with clients about their holiday creating bespoke itineraries to suit clients individual needs
* Book tailor made Luxury holidays to destinations all over the world
* Build relationships with clients in order to be able to pro-actively sell and gain a loyal client base for repeat bookings
* Deliver sales targets by maximising profit and potential sales opportunities at all times whilst offering an exceptional and personalised service
* As a Luxury Leisure Travel Consultant you will be the first point of contact for the companies' leisure enquiries.
* Ensuring that client travel needs are fully met to their satisfaction in a speedy and efficient manner.
* Preparing tailor-made bespoke travel itineraries for leisure and high end clients.
* Recommending and booking a range of flights, hotels and other accommodation along with ground arrangements, tours and other trip components.
* You will demonstrate a proactive interest in the client and be sympathetic to their individual needs.
* Up selling added value items to increase both customer experience and profitability such as Airport Transfers, VIP services, car hire etc.
* You may also provision some ad-hoc support to the corporate team.
Ideally, you will have sold luxury holidays through Europe and Worldwide, travel sales experience and have good knowledge of Worldwide destinations and luxury resorts such as the Indian Ocean, Dubai, South East Asia, Australia, Europe and the US.
The role of Luxury Tailor-made Travel Consultant attracts a salary of circa £24-26k per annum depending on experience. This is a full time office based role in the companies Chester office.
If have some good industry experience behind you and would love the opportunity to earn a great salary whilst enjoying the freedom and comfort of working from your own home, please contact us today for more information or apply online. Please email email@example.com or call 0161 923 6120 to find out more