Established independent business travel company, are seeking an experienced business travel consultant to join their friendly team in offices in Great Yarmouth (free on site parking!). Working on Galileo and on marine & off-shore accounts this will suit you if you enjoy working with a team of business travel consultants supporting on another. Salary is up to £30k pa dependent on the successful business travel consultant's experience and there are additional perks and benefits.
- Providing clients with expert advice regarding all aspects of their travel arrangements, you will offer a fantastic experience and build rapport with your clients, for a long-standing relationship
- Booking flights, car hire and accommodation for your clients, using GDS Galileo
- Candidates should be comfortable working with a diverse portfolio of clients and be able to communicate effectively at different levels.
- You will provide a complete service for clients involved in Marine & Off-Shore industries
- Working Monday - Friday 0900-1730
- There is an emergency Out of Hours/Bank Holiday cover, which is shared out fairly with the team (from home with additional pay if calls are taken)
You will have previous experience within business travel ideally, using Galileo GDS. If you have used GDS within a Tour Operations environment, we are keen to hear from you too.
- Salary up to £30K depending on experience.
- Annual performance related bonus.
- Annual Leave - 24 days
- Private medical healthcare (optional)
- Company Pension (optional)
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
Please follow the instruction to apply attaching your CV. This vacancy is being managed by Suzanne on 0121 450 9776 or firstname.lastname@example.org Work in the Travel Industry?! Not quite right for this role or the role not quite right for you?! Do get in touch! We have a huge variety of positions in the Travel Industry and so we may have your next position!